Saturday 11 June 2022

ICLC 2022 AFFIRMATION SESSION

ICLC 2022, DAY 2 MORNING SESSION 

AFFIRMATION SESSION 


Let's say this together with the man of God, Pastor Chris;


I will always be a success. 

No matter what happens I will always win 

The bigger the problem, the greater the testimony

I'm changing things and getting better by the day greater by the day. Hallelujah I'm moving forward, 

I'm the seed of Abraham.

I refuse bondage, poverty, sickness.

I'm walking in prosperity all my days. 

I will never be broke in my life.

I have found my resting place in Christ Jesus.

I have chosen to listen and act on God's word,

I have the wisdom of God. Christ is my wisdom. 

I have access to divine wisdom.

I have access to divine wealth and heavenly realities. 

By my faith, I put the word to work.

Lord I walk in your light, I walk in your glory, in the name of the Lord Jesus.

I am favoured. I'm blessed! Hallelujah!

Popular