Tuesday 21 June 2022

Scripture Dose

Luke 9:61-62

And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. 

And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. 


The work you do for the Master shouldn't be accompanied with distractions. You should have an unswerving adherence to it. No matter what comes, you are in. Hallelujah! 

Paul says, Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13 -14). 

No matter what, you keep pressing. Your zeal today shouldn't be waned by tomorrow. Its from glory to glory, from victory to victory, from grace to grace. Glory to God! Keep the fire burning for the Master. Hallelujah!

Jeremiah says, Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay. (Jeremiah 20:9).

You should be that way. You should be propelled to action by God's Word at all times. Praise God!


Popular