Thursday, 1 October 2026

DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2026

I declare...

I thank God for the glory that’s manifested in my life today as I speak in other tongues. God's power in me is activated, energizing me to walk in divine wisdom, make progress, and rise higher and higher like an edifice, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the privilege and blessing of speaking in other tongues and speaking forth mysteries about my life and the work God has committed to me. Thank God also for the gift of interpretation of tongues. As I interpret those mysteries, answers flood my mind, and I walk in God’s perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the gift of the Holy Spirit and for giving me the ability to pray in tongues. As I pray in tongues today, I light up everywhere, glowing ever so brightly, radiating God’s goodness, kindness and graciousness to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Popular